Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:13-14)

Friday, November 25, 2005

To my Blog Readers: Delay Because of Illness

To all those who have been frequenting my blog: I thank you very much. My next installment of my series in James is halfway done.

Sickness has hit my family very hard. I had contracted the influenza virus and it hit me like I have never experienced in over 12 years. My little children have been hit also. Your prayers are appreciated.

I am still recovering from the dread effects, yet I haven't missed a day of work, and it is taking its toll.

So I am with you all in Spirit, and I will be with you all in writing very soon!

Antonio da Rosa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Antonio,

I'm sorry to hear you're sick!

Take good care of yourself. Drink fluids if you can.

Hope your babies are not getting it as bad. That can be tough on everyone.

We'll pray for your whole family and your work.

The Lord bless you.

Warmly, Jodie

November 25, 2005 8:43 PM  
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Sorry to hear about this. I shall pray for you and your family.

God Bless

November 26, 2005 1:47 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Add our prayers as well. I hope you all recover soon.

November 26, 2005 4:43 AM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

Antonio,

Sorry to hear about the terrible influenza. It is especially hard to take when the little ones are afflicted. Just think ... in 2 weeks it will be just a memory. (That is a mental strategy I use to get through rough times.)

Rose~

November 26, 2005 5:10 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

Thank you all! I get a couple of days off now (finally!) and hopefully some TLC, some serious rest, and maybe some chicken soup will do the trick.

Thank you all for your prayers!

Antonio

November 26, 2005 2:13 PM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

Anxiously waiting for the next post.

November 28, 2005 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home