Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:13-14)

Friday, February 17, 2006

A New Group Blog

First I want to thank all you who visit here on a regular basis. As the Lord provides for me wisdom, I am glad to pass it along. To Him be the glory!

Free Grace Theology (this blog) has been quite a blessing for me. It has given me the opportunity to disseminate this biblical theology. I am pleased of this forum, and I believe that it is reaching people. I get about 115 visits a day average. I have had visitors from Japan, Australia, South America, Canada, the U.K., and most recently, someone in Ireland sent me an email saying that he found this site and was excited to read this perspective on theology.

I am dedicated to this blog. And I will remain so as long as the Lord doesn't knock and say its time for quits.

I have so many responsibilities: I work all morning (getting up at 3 am), get home and take care of the house; my wife works in the evening, so I have all the bedtime and bath chores for my 3 children; I study the bible, teach at a Bible College, and I run this blog.

All of this to say that I will be participating in another blog; a group blog. The name is "Unashamed of Grace". The Participant's are Rose, H.K. Flynn, Dyspraxic Fundamentalist, Nate, and myself.



Unashamed of Grace

The first official post has already been posted, by our friend Matthew, and gives an overview of our purpose. He did a great job in expressing our vision. I am not such a prolific writer so ya'll should go to our new blog now and check it out.

Antonio da Rosa

over and out

8 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Antonio, thanks.

It is great to have you on the team. I look forward to reading your contributions to 'Unashamed of Grace' as well as the great material on this blog.

By the way, feel free to post some of your archived material on 'Unashamed of Grace'; it is all worth reading.

Every Blessing in Christ

Matthew

February 18, 2006 9:14 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Antonio, I hope this does not dilute the intensity in which you approach your posts. You particular viewpoint is much needed in this blogosphere.

In Christ,
Jim

February 18, 2006 11:08 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

I am looking forward to all your efforts and have high hopes for the new site.

February 18, 2006 5:58 PM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

I'm glad to be on the team with you. God bless and take it easy.

February 19, 2006 3:02 PM  
Blogger Solifidian said...

Any chance you folks might consider changing the format of your new blog. Your current format is not very printer friendly. Because the column is skinny, it requires much more paper to print out and read the posts.

February 20, 2006 2:12 PM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

Solifidian,
I am so surprised to read that! I am glad you brought it to attention, though. On my screen here and at work, it has a wider column than most blogs. Do you have a really small screen? I wonder if it is a browser issue? Or ... if you have a small screen, perhaps it has to do with the three-column format? Can you reply and let me know your screen size and your browser? Thanks!

February 20, 2006 3:21 PM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

Solifidian,
With the help of a very wonderful blogger friend (I will shield the name to protect the innocent) I have now fixed the template (I keep fixing, and fixing!) and it should be better for you. I really don't know what I am doing with web graphics, it is trial and error, with a lot of error. Thank you so much for letting us know that there was a problem. I had no idea, apparently it looked OK on all the team members' screens, because we all seemed to think it was right!

Thanks again!

Let me say, though, if it is still not right to your screen, please let me know. You can email me from my profile. I would thank you.

February 20, 2006 8:38 PM  
Blogger Solifidian said...

Thanks Rose. The new format looks great.

February 21, 2006 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home