Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:13-14)

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Grace Evangelical Society's National Conference

Dear Patrons of Free Grace Theology Blog,

I am still here. As you know I have been posting some on my group blog, Unashamed of Grace and have neglected the postings here. I have several series that I need to finish. In the meantime, I am off to the Dallas/Fort Worth area tomorrow to attend the Grace Evangelical Society's annual national conference. I will be staying with fellow Free Gracer Rene Lopez, who has graciously allowed me to crash at his house.

For a schedule of the speakers and topics at this year's conference, you may link here: Conference Schedule. Seems like there will be some really great topics and speakers.

While I am there, I will do my best to try to live blog some of it. I am not sure what kind of access I will have to the internet, but we will see. I am excited about this conference. What a great time to connect with friends and meet new ones. The Lord willing, I will be having dinner with Prof. Zane Hodges on Wednesday night, for an intimate time of fellowship and lively discussion. I also have an appointment for dinner with Jeremy Myers and his wife and children. Jeremy and his wife Wendy have become endeared to me over the last few years. It will be great to finally meet them in person.

The gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ is of greatest importance to me. I am privileged to be able to study and proclaim it in its entirety. At the heart of this gospel message is 1) the guarantee of eternal life to all who simply believe in Jesus and 2) justification by faith alone. These tenets are being compromised by many groups within Christendom. This blog and I stand for the freeness of the offer of eternal life.

Thank you all for your patronage and history. I look forward to many more years of theological dialogue.

Your Free Grace theology host,

Antonio G. da Rosa

(and the G does not stand for "Gerald", Rose)

10 Comments:

Blogger David Wyatt said...

Brother I trust you will have a safe & profitable trip. We will be praying for you & appreciate you. God Bless!

March 02, 2008 5:25 PM  
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

Okay, the G stands for Gilbert.

I wish I could come.

March 02, 2008 11:27 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Does it stand for Guillermo?

March 04, 2008 8:34 AM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

Gino?

Hey, hope you are having a great time!

March 04, 2008 6:20 PM  
Blogger David Wyatt said...

I just figured it was for "Grover!"

Hope you are having a ball brother!

March 04, 2008 6:40 PM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

Grasshopper?

March 07, 2008 6:16 AM  
Blogger David Wyatt said...

Possibly, but I rather think it's Gilbert!

March 07, 2008 3:24 PM  
Blogger Antonio said...

I will give a hint, but it seems to me that the hint is too good:

My middle name is the last name of a famous singer of a band from the 60's.

Antonio

March 08, 2008 5:12 PM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

Garcia! really?

March 08, 2008 6:37 PM  
Blogger David Wyatt said...

Garfunkel, Really??

March 09, 2008 7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home