Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:13-14)

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

No Time These Days

I really don't have time these days to get involved in the debate, and, for some reason, the debate has lost its appeal to me.

I am more a Free-Grace advocate than ever before, and am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt that therein lies the truth.

I am sorry if I have disappointed anyone with my absence.

You all have meant so much to me.

I literally spent hours and hours at the computer on these blogs, day in and out. I am very busy experiencing life these days.

I do love you all and am willing to answer your questions. Maybe I can make this a forum for question answering.

If you have a question concerning the Free Grace position, let me know.

Antonio da Rosa

4 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

I miss you, Antonio.

May 03, 2006 12:51 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hey brother, I know how you feel. Life just has a way of burning up the free time.

I trust you are putting first things first and enjoying the family God has given you.

The Christian life was not meant to be an antagonistic existence but rather righteousness, joy, and peace in the Holy Spirit. May that ever be your desire and if you find time to post some little nuggets, by all means do so.

Every blessing in Christ,
Jim

May 03, 2006 4:16 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

This is a busy world we live in.

We understand, but that does not keep us from missing you.

Consider writing shorter, more concise posts on a single point of a subject.

At least that would keep us in touch with you.

Either way, God bless you, Antonio.

May 05, 2006 4:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Antonio,

I think your doing posts and leaving the discussions to the readers works well, what do you think?

(just kidding)

The question and answer thing sounds great.

God bless

May 14, 2006 7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home