Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:13-14)

Friday, October 06, 2006

Singapore

Greetings, Free Grace Theology readers!

I just wanted to check in with you all and tell you that the first two legs of my journey have been safe. 3 hour drive to L.A.X., 12 hours to Tokyo, and 6 hours to Singapore where I am at presently.

Thank you all for your prayers!

Today I went into Chinatown and ate fried frog, banana prawns, and washed it down with Chinese tea and fresh squeezed lime juice.

On the way here I lost a day due to crossing the date line. It went from wednesday to friday!

I leave tonight for Calcutta at 9 PM.

I love you all and care tremendously for you all as well!

I am at a gaming store where many asian people are playing games like world of warcraft, Doom, etc. All kids. Thye must spend hours here.

Anyway, Ill see if I can leave another message sometime soon.

Antonio

5 Comments:

Blogger Earl Flask said...

Good news! I continue to keep you in my prayers.

October 06, 2006 6:28 AM  
Blogger Rose~ said...

Antonio,
Fried frog? Mmmmmmm... shivers

I am glad you are there safely. Praying for you...

October 06, 2006 8:20 AM  
Blogger Jim said...

Lord bless you on the trip, may you be a shining light.

October 06, 2006 9:01 PM  
Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

I wish I was there in Singapore with you.

October 08, 2006 1:51 AM  
Blogger Bhedr said...

Dittos as to the others coments. Hey did you find a toothpick to get those bones out of your teeth?

October 08, 2006 6:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home