Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:13-14)

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Cousins

I have a cousin that is no more than 9 days older than me. We shared so much in our childhood.

He recently contacted me along with his father for a family reunion.

I am Portuguese with a huge extended family. My grandfather is one of 12, and all his brothers and sisters had children, who have had children, who have had children, and in some cases, who have had children. My 2cd cousin has done a huge geneological survey and it has been very interesting.

Most are not saved. Being odd man out at family functions is quite odd.

I love my family and want them to be saved.

7 Comments:

Blogger Matthew Celestine said...

I shall pray for them, Antonio.

May 12, 2006 12:35 AM  
Blogger Kc said...

Count on my prayers.

May 12, 2006 3:35 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Sometimes family is the hardest group to whom to witness. We'll pray for them.

May 13, 2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger Joe said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 13, 2006 5:25 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm wondering if you speak both Portuguese and Spanish, so maybe mention that sometime.

I'll pray.

May 14, 2006 7:53 PM  
Blogger Pastor Jim said...

I am honestly not trying to start an argument. I'm just trying to understand your beliefs better, but when you say, "most are not saved," do you mean that most do not believe in God? Just a question. Not a start to a debate.

May 15, 2006 8:33 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

Hey Antonio, family reunions are always a difficult time to share your faith. Many blessings and much anointing upon your words.

God bless,
Jim

May 23, 2006 3:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home