Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:13-14)

Saturday, October 21, 2006

More pictures from India

These "drank of" the Living Water, never to thirst again! Please pray for them!

At this housing tract, I was able to preach to over 35 people, who the Lord gathered unto eternal life!

Me, my interpreter Pastor Naba chandra (center) and a converted Physician to Christianity (please pray for him! He lives with his father and mother and brother and sister-in-law who are still Hindu. Please pray that God would raise him up as a Christian leader in his village!)

Meeting with some believers in a village I did evangelism in 1999. There is a church there!!!

Me with national missionaries. Please pray for them: strenth, finances, perseverance, grace, and effectiveness!

My interpreter, Naba, bidding you all come to come to India and share your faith! (look at the background!)

Please pray as I am seeking God's will to see if he would have me lead a trip back to Manipur next year. The top man of e3 Partners, the mission board who I went with, was the lead on this trip and has requested that I seek the Lord on this matter. Maybe some of my readers may feel inspired to go to grow for God's glory with me next October to Imphal, Manipur, India!

7 Comments:

Blogger Rose~ said...

Your trip sounds so wonderful, Antonio. I am glad you were encouraged with the response by those you visited. I will pray for you for next year.



Hubba hubba?

October 23, 2006 6:18 AM  
Blogger Antonio said...

lolz

October 23, 2006 4:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, (again) these details are incredible. I'll pray for the doctor you mention. He looks like a serious guy even by medical standards. And it's lovely that there is a church where you evangelized previously. Praise God! (Hope they have a Wed. prayer meeting up and running, for Brian's sake) And I love the shot of you with the beautiful lady missionaries! (Be Careful!)

I'll pray for same thing next year. I'm glad you got a good feedback from the guy at E3. Excellent.

October 26, 2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Your translator waving is priceless.

October 26, 2006 8:54 PM  
Blogger Bhedr said...

Yes and Thursday night visitation and Sunday morning bus routes. Antonio when you go back next year I expect to see everyone wearing suit and ties with name tags for the ushers.

October 27, 2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger Bhedr said...

And go get a hair cut Steve Perry.

October 27, 2006 8:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bus routes...

giggles...

October 28, 2006 9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home