Whoever drinks of this water will thirst again, but whoever drinks of the water that I shall give him will never thirst. But the water that I shall give him will become in him a fountain of water springing up into everlasting life. (John 4:13-14)

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

A Touching Tribute to Zane Hodges

I stumbled across a very tender and heartfelt tribute to Zane Hodges that brought tears to my eyes. I believe that you all will benefit from reading it.

Lessons from Prof. Hodges

Let this pastor know that you loved Zane too.

your free grace host,

Antonio da Rosa

2 Comments:

Blogger alvin said...

Thank you brother Antonio, Jared's comments were a real blessing to me!

alvin

December 17, 2008 3:08 PM  
Blogger Diane said...

Me too!!!

December 19, 2008 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home